Friday 19 August 2011

PEPE PERFECT

I have a massive addiction to jewellery and if I had endless amounts of money I think I would buy Maria Francesca Pepe's whole collection. The London PR company Trace who I interned for represent her collection and i couldn't keep my eyes off it every time I went into the showroom. Each piece has a certain rigidity be it the tubular necklaces or the spiked rings  ,it is harsh but wearable. Her more elaborate pieces include headpieces and body chains that have been worn by the likes of Lady Gaga which have a more erotic undertone. I think it is easy to find beauty and personal meaning in each piece of jewellery/ accessory she creates.

use the link to navigate to the Final Fall Winter 2011 Film  which shows off her collection in a harsh but beautiful manner.


The above cross ring is something i fear i will not be able to live without for much longer .....I really need a job !

No comments:

Post a Comment