Wednesday 31 August 2011

FANCY FALL FASHION

I woke up this morning very EARLY, I have to go and sit on the tube for an hour to get to heathrow to pick my sister up. She has been in America all summer having a great time doing work experience at a summer camp.


The first thing i did was turn on my laptop and check her flight was on time, then i found the little beauty below while browsing Vogue UK. It looks like its been a fun summer all round judging by the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Ad campaign.   



It is refreshing to see such fun being had in the Ad world , it gives off a different impression to the viewer a younger funkier one, making the clothes a lot more wearable. It has very similar vibes to the Prada Spring Summer 2011 Ad campaign.



Im sorry Lanvin, Prada wins every time it makes me want to stut around in stripes and just dance down the streets, the ad is advertising brilliance .

No comments:

Post a Comment