Friday 7 October 2011

CHANEL RULES THE WORLD...AND HARRODS



From one of my previous posts ' FASHION ON THE PAGE' you will know that I LOVE Chanels current advertisements and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have carried it on in there visual merchandising. (If it was a average/bad advertisement I would say it is a little lazy to wear out the same scheme but I just love the vintage chic of the classy photobooth, something we can all Imagen Coco herself using) Chanel are so good at channelling there ambassadors original vision through each season.

I saw this while walking around Knightsbridge ( I like to torture myself by walking around with the people who have the money to buy  EVERYTHING when at this present time im snacking on Sainsburrys basics Cous cous), I was en route to Harrods as Chanel have taken over the store for a limited time only. The World of Chanel , in every window , on every floor, pearls , quilting, tweed, wolfs, diamonds, deer and birds AHHHHH CHANEL !




If i had the money I'd say a must buy is the limited edition Chanel Harrods tote








Then after all that excitement a nice sit down on some colourful deckchairs in Hyde Park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment