Monday 5 September 2011

LIBERTY LOVE !!!

When I moved to London last September I soon found my most visited shop was Liberty, I have never brought anything more than £20 but I love to go in and walk around the store. I often find I leave with a very determined edge to succeed in my career so I can go in and purchase that £200 dress because when you buy something from Liberty you know it is a fashion staple the complete opposite to fast fashion...when you buy from Liberty you are buying into British fashion at its best, you are buying into Art , you are buying into the Liberty Lifestyle and you are buying into the past and present.


It is the store made out of the timber from two British ships and the attention to detail flows right into the store every piece carefully hand picked by the Liberty team.


ANY WAY 


What im getting to is there impressive new collection of scarves named art fabrics and they truly are!
They have been inspired by Musicians and Artists and beautifully designed by the Liberty team. This is the best reflection of what I said above. When you buy one of these scarves you are buying hours of research ,analysing and meeting the musicians / Artists , the pieces are obviously all exclusive to Liberty and a limited amount are made. Each piece has a purpose to be worn , to be loved , to be shown off.



Follow the link below to see all the scarves and the Liberty team explaining there inspirations.


http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/content/aw11-fabrics/newsarchive 

No comments:

Post a Comment